I’m one of the lucky winners of SRD101 giveaway by @storm_hobby. It’s a really nice micro quad equipped with SP F3 Evo brushed flight controller and 7mm motors. Perfect for indoor and outdoor FPV flying. I upgraded to 2s after after a few flights and I have to say this is how it supposed to be flown out of the box.
Upgrading to 2S
Then buy the necessary upgrade parts haha, easy right?
- 300mAh-450mAh 2s battery [Buy Here]
- Rubber grommets [Buy Here]
- Loom bands (for tightening motor mounts and battery holder)
- 8.5mm 2s rated brushed motors [Buy Here]
- Buzzer, you’ll need it [Buy Here]
I used the rubber grommets to mount the motors then tighten it up with loom bands. That’s it, get ready to fly!